Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Unlimited Soul Cards + Fatecharms

Since I noticed some people aren't aware or aren't properly aware of what is going on, I'll explain in full detail.

Jade Dynasty is currently heavily BUGGED. Some good some bad.

Bad ones:

You cannot redeem the BFS Win reward outside. No more Afking and thinking that it would give you a win eventually and you can just come and claim reward. No, now you have to redeem it within the Elysium area after the win or you cannot get it.

Major DC sessions: Nothing new there, lag and DC just increased is all.

Skills and Items going gray and not working: Yeah some skills, and items, when logging in or coming out of instances, bug and go gray. You have to go back into Elysium for them to get fixed.

Gear Refine Level randomly dropping: Yes, not kidding, I had +10 BG chest, I tried +11, it failed and went down to directly +8 instead of +9. When I sent ticket I was told it was +9 to begin with. Well, basically screwed me over. Other poeople reported gear breaking with Serenity Jades and etc as well.

Client crashing when leaving maps through portals.

GOOD Bugs:

Unlimited Fatecharm Combination: You heard me, U-N-L-I-M-I-T-E-D!
How to do it : Combine your usual 10 rounds > Go into Elysium (I use rift gate, faster)> Come out > Do it again > Repeat. Simple as that. No more 1 jaden per 10 combine.

Unlimited Soul Cards : Same as with fatecharms, C > Soul Card > Reading >  Refresh/Confirm > Flip Card > Go into Ely > Come out > Flip Card. Do this till you get the card you want, then refresh and repeat.

Unlimited Instances : CP/MTH/Soul Tower/ CT / Beast Lord.. any instance, you go into Elysium and it refreshes and you can do it again. Good time to farm BL books and Heaven Dragon Seals for your gears. For lower level, this is the perfect time to farm Soul Tower and stack on Taichi Pills and level up faster.  Also Chroma Beads and Affinity beads for your Choroma level and your affinity/essences.

There also seems to be a bug to farm unlimited fatecharm fragments but so far I haven't found out the method. There's a vend in Trade Realm in Billows that I have seen selling over 30k or 40k fatecharm fragments already. Possible bug as well but when I asked I didn't get an answer.

Expertise Potions Cooldown resets.

Fealty Point Reset : Everytime you go into Ely, your entire fealty points reset, so you can basically farm the fealty boxes for Taichi Pills, Soul Inverters and whatever rest there is.

THINGS TO BE AWARE OF BEFORE YOU DO THIS:

This is a bug. Do this stuff at your own risk. Even though since the entire server is doing it they'll have to shut the game down to ban players.

When you go into Elysium, do NOT touch the cards or fatecharms. IF you do then it won't work anymore. Using a Wishing Branch and Flame of Nirvana however, resets the soul cards at least, so I'm guessing using the fatecharm item might reset fatecharms as well.

Take screen of every refine attempt you do during this bug time, they refuse to admit it's a bug and don't fix your gears, refine at your own risk.

You can ONLY do this from reset to 12 PM in game time. Yeah, get ready for sleepless nights. I don't know if this bug is only in The Billows server or the others as well but I guess it might be all over. Any info would be appreciated.

If you guys have any further bug info or reports, do share so we can help make the game alive again. I saw more returning players here than ever before :x ...

Happy Bug Dynasty ~

Disclaimer : I'm not promoting bug usage, do it at your own risk, I simply explained the good and bad bugs that are there so players are careful. O:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment