Thursday, May 15, 2014

Summer Contest~ Ideas?

Since it's almost Summer Vacations and Exam ending for a lot of people, I'm thinking of doing a summer event/contest with a whole variety of prizes. Something that everyone can participate in.

So... for that I'm going to make a little contest FOR the contest ^-^

Give me your ideas on what would be a good contest or event, I already have something in mind but if I like your idea better, and it's nicely detailed and I decide to use it, you'll win 10k gold from me! Just to give the idea ^-^ (there JUST might be runner up prizes as well!)

Rules for this contest contest is...

Post your ideas in reply to this post, with your In Game Name/Alliance/Level.

Subscribe to the newsletter on the sidebar and let me know the name you subscribed with, same with Google connect and Networked Blogs. (So you get first dibs whenever I put up good contests like this.)

If you're already subscribed let me know what name is you so your entry is valid. Those who don't follow any of the rules will not be counted even if they give the best idea in the lot.

Hoping to get a lot of creative and fun entries ^-^

Contest only valid in The Billows Server.

No comments:

Post a Comment